Wednesday, February 12, 2014

T.I.M.E.




                                Tomorrow  It  May  End
 
I know, I know. Some of you are still thinking after yesterday's blog article that I am on some sort of negativity kick.
 
Not at all.
 
As a matter of fact, I am on a major MOTIVATIONAL kick! That's right - if the fact that time is passing by and can never be reclaimed doesn't or won't get you motivated then, friend, NOTHING will!
 
I talk to people every day that "say" they are serious about the need to make a change in their lives. I have people tell me literally every day that they are ready and willing to do "whatever it takes" in order for those changes to take place in their lives.
 
But, the truth is this: few ever take action.
 
And, yes, that is their choice but, one day - one of the days that these people still allow to pass by - will be their last day and then there will be no more chances or opportunities to better the lives of their family.
 
At least not for THEM to have the opportunity to impact that change.
 
Most people - at least those that have families - say that they desire to make a change for their family. They say that they want to make a difference in the type of lifestyle that they (their family) are living and also they say that they want to improve the future for their family.
 
That is an awesome "why" or "reason" for wanting to make a change.
 
Yet, so many people let days, weeks, months and years continue to pass by without ever really making that change happen for them and/or their families.
 
The short conversation that I had with a lady today brought all of this to mind. Now, realize that I do understand that she was more or less "brushing me off" but, still, it was quite interesting.
 
I simply asked this lady - who had been visiting my work from home business website - if she had a pen and paper handy to write a couple of things down. Her response was, "No, I don't right now." I then asked if she could go ahead and get one and she said, "Well, could you give me about an hour?"
 
Now, again, I know she was just "blowing me off" but it still stuck out to me that she was actually using the excuse that she needed an hour to look for a pen and a piece of paper.
 
See what I mean?
 
Real or not, the idea of "call me back in an hour" in order to pass up information that could possibly change her life is so common. Yes, I understand that once you fill out information on line that you receive a lot calls and other contact and it can get burdensome, but that is not the point that I am making in this article.
 
How many times do you find yourself saying that you need to do something and that you'll "do it in minute" only to find the rest of the day pass by without that particular thing getting done?
 
"Tomorrow it may end."
 
TODAY is all that you have. RIGHT NOW.
 
I've heard others say it but I do remember hearing the late Jim Rohn say it as well: "No matter what you do, five years are going to come and go. YOU decide what happens during that time." (That is a not an exact quote).
 
So, what are YOU waiting for?
 
Oh yeah, I still hear that train that we talked about in the last article! You had best "get on", "get out of the way" or "get run over".
 
Your move.
 
And as you contemplate that move, be sure to...
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike
 

                             Check out this work from home opportunity with Mike!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment