Wednesday, October 28, 2020

For These Plans to Work - This Is What Is Needed


It's as simple as that... SPREAD THE WORD.

If you haven't done so, be sure to read the LAST article that I posted a few days ago. It simply discusses the idea that we CANNOT GIVE UP, regardless of how hard 2020 has been to this point. 

It also hints at the fact that I'm working on some things that MIGHT provide you - and anyone that cares to pay attention - with a way (or ways) to be able to change your financial outlook for 2021 no matter what happens with jobs, etc. due to the pandemic. 

But, as stated in the very first sentence of this article, the ONLY WAY that this will work is with NUMBERS and, friend, those numbers will come ONLY if you spread the word to as many people as you can. 

To be honest, I'm basically starting from scratch as far as followers in this area. Oh sure, I have a few here and there and I've lost a LOT over the years due to having to step back from time to time. But, you know what? WITH YOUR HELP those numbers can increase quickly which, again, is the ONLY WAY that this whole thing will work.

Will you help me? I know I haven't told you the details yet. But I encourage you (if you have never really seen any of my "stuff") to go back and look over some of the articles that you will find listed for my blog articles. Go to the links that you find below and watch some of my videos that are on YouTube, go listen to some of my podcasts that I have done and even go take a look at my Facebook page.

And share THAT information as well. 

Here's what I need you to do RIGHT NOW -> Leave a comment below this article OR (preferred) go to my FBook page (link below) and leave me a comment saying that YOU WILL HELP SPREAD THE WORD about my plans for a better 2021.

This is where it starts. If I can't get you to do THAT for me and indicate that you actually READ this and are planning to SPREAD THE WORD then, friend, it's just not going to happen.

So yeah, I NEED YOUR HELP and I will do al I can to HELP YOU as well.

Deal?

Always remember, whatever you do, be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"


Mike



No comments:

Post a Comment