Monday, August 10, 2009

PODCAST PROBLEMS - NEXT PUBLISH DATE - THURSDAY

Hey friends -

I am currently on vacation and brought my new "wireless" computer with me due to the fact that the resort I am at said they had wiFi. Well, they do - but apparently it is quite lacking!

I wrestled with uploading my podcast for over 3 hours on Sunday evening (I'm persistent!) and finally gave up.

I've tried again for over 30 minutes this morning (Monday) with no success yet again.

I hate to do this, but that means I will just have to wait until I return home to upload my next podcast - which means THURSDAY the 13th.

I apologize for the delay - but it's vacation, so I'm going to try to relax instead of stressing out over something that I cannot control!

Until then - make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)


Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment