Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The POWER of ONE DAY! (part 7: Summation)

 
I hope you have enjoyed and benefited from this series.
 
"Enjoying" does not necessarily mean "enjoy" in the way that we usually associate that word. Sometimes we are faced with things that make us uncomfortable because they make us take a close look at things in our lives that may need to be changed. It might make us squirm BUT we "enjoy" it because it did, in fact, challenge us to improve our actions and our lives.
 
Again, if you have not read the previous posts on this, PLEASE take the time to read them and also send me your thoughts/feedback on this series. That would mean a LOT to me and it would be a big help as well.
 
Let's sum it all up. No, I'm not going to go back and do a "review" but, instead, I want to just tie it all together in a way that, hopefully, will help us all - myself included.
 
If you've spent ANY time with me at all then you know that I emphasize the importance of TODAY quite often. And so it is with this whole series.
 
I could go on and on urging us, with specific examples, of why it is so important to take advantage of today. Why? How? Because it's that important and simply due to the fact that the need and urgency is endless.
 
However, let me simply say this: TODAY MATTERS.
 
Even more importantly, WHAT YOU DO TODAY matters!
 
Stop wasting your days. Stop thinking that there is nothing more to life. Stop thinking that the mistakes you have made in your life cannot be overcome. Stop thinking there is nothing you can do. Stop thinking that it's too late.
 
Start realizing that today is a new day. Start taking advantage of this new day that you have. Start making definite decisions to make the changes necessary to correct whatever needs to be corrected in your life. Start taking one step at a time, beginning TODAY!
 
Friend, I can never "over-emphasize" enough what YOU can do in this one day!
 
Here's the great thing about this as well: You don't have to worry about tomorrow or the next day - JUST TODAY! That's all you can control.
 
So, with that being said, I CHALLENGE you, I ENCOURAGE you to take care of TODAY.
 
There is POWER there, my friend. Look at it. See it. Feel it. KNOW IT.
 
Now, start LIVING it.
 
TODAY.
 
And, as you do so, be sure to...
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike
 

No comments:

Post a Comment