Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Survive or Thrive (Part 2)


 
 
Be sure to check out my last blog before you read this one. I think you can figure out the reason why, right? (Because it's the first part in this two-part series, just in case you're a little sleepy or something.).
 
I covered pretty extensively the idea behind "simply surviving".
 
This time I will focus on the other side of this equation: THRIVE!
 
Dictionary.com defines the word "thrive" as follows:
thrive [thrahyv] verb (used without object) 1. to prosper; be fortunate or successful. 2. to grow or develop vigorously; flourish
 
Now, I don't know about you - but I still bet I'm right on this - but I like the way THAT sounds a lot better than the idea of "simply surviving". Am I right?
 
Like everything else in life this is a CHOICE that we make in our lives and about our lives. Sure it is! We've got to finally wake up to the fact that, for the most part, our life is what it is due to CHOICES that you and I have made.
 
So, you decide whether you want to "simply survive" or if you want to "prosper, be fortunate or successful". YOU decide whether or not you "simply survive" or flourish!
 
It IS a choice and you DO have the ability to do more than survive, my friend. It's true!
 
Life can be exciting, fun and fulfilling when you choose to THRIVE and not "simply survive".
 
How? Open your eyes and look around you, my friend. Get in touch with me on some ideas (mike@futureyouuniversity.com) or go to one of my websites (MichaelSpillman.com) for some ideas as well.
 
Choose to LIVE life!
 
And as you go about it, be sure to...
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment