Monday, December 9, 2013

Change By Making a Change!


Not too long ago I spent some time watching some videos in which Bob Proctor shared insights on "The Science of Getting Rich".
 
Now, I had read the e-book before (I suggest you find a free copy of this on the Internet and download it and read it) and got a lot out of it but, for me, there is just something more powerful being able to SEE and HEAR the author discuss those thoughts. And so it was as I watched the videos that I mentioned above.
 
POWERFUL!
 
I took quite a few notes that I KNEW I would be sharing with you and this is the start of that "sharing". I must tell you that, for many, this will be a difficult thing to absorb simply because it is so contrary to our "normal" way of thinking. So I think I should post the following warning...
 
WARNING!
The following information will require the willingness to open your mind to accept thoughts and ideas that, at this time, may seem completely impossible.
 

This first part may seem quite simple but, as I have said many times before, do not miss the fact that, many times, the PROFOUND can be FOUND in something SIMPLE!

Here it is: "All that is required to put 'The Science of Getting Rich' into action in your life is a DECISION!" - Bob Proctor

Simple, right? But yet, if it is so simple then why is that so many people fail at this simplicity? Whether we realize it or not, there is not ANYTHING that we do that is not done without a decision on our part!

We may like to say, "Oh, I wasn't thinking, I just did it!" But that is actually not true! The very fact that your body did what it did was due to your mind telling your body to do what it did. That's right, you had to THINK first!

A DECISION.

Many like to think that they are "open minded" but, in reality, they are not. Too many DECIDE that something is "impossible" instead of making a DECISION to open up their mind to the possibilities that may lie before them.

Are you ready for another simple - yet PROFOUND - statement?

"To Change Your Life, You Must CHANGE YOUR LIFE!" - Bob Proctor

You see, many people (maybe even you?) try to do all kinds of things to change their life without actually making changes IN and TO their lives! When you look at it that way it DOES seem rather silly, doesn't it?

I have often asked people in the past - young and old alike - that told me that they desired to make changes in their lives, "So what are going to do differently? What are you going to change? What friends are you going to change? What places that you go are you going to change? What, specifically, are you going to change?"

And, honestly, most of the time those questions were met with puzzled looks as if to say, "I want to change, but I don't want to change THOSE things!" Hmmmmm. Go back up a few paragraphs and read, again, Mr. Proctor's quote about changing your life.

Now, I used the previous thoughts from Mr. Proctor to lead up to this last, "mind-blowing" quote that he shares concerning money. Yes, money and no, the Bible DOES NOT say that money is the root of all evil. It says that the LOVE of money is the root of all evil. Look it up yourself in 1 Timothy 6:10.

Try to wrap your brain around this one: "You CAN earn ALL YOU WANT!" - Bob Proctor

Now, for some of you, I just lost you due to what I just shared with you. Why? Because that is just so foreign to our way of thinking and it's so foreign to what you likely have experienced in your own life.

Human nature tends to be that we cannot believe anything to be true that we have not seen or experienced to be true in our own lives. (That quote is mine!).

Just spend a little time thinking that through and you come to realize that what I am saying is, indeed, true. We cannot fathom what we cannot see.

The sad part of this is that we DISMISS such things as "impossible" and, because of that, we MISS OUT on many glorious and wonderful things in this life.

I told you that this would require you to "open your mind" a bit more than most of us are accustomed to doing. Let me end this by adding my own little "twist" to the main focus of this article:

"In order to CHANGE YOUR LIFE you must CHANGE YOUR MINDSET!" - (Yeah, that one is mine, too!).

So, if you are "willing and able" to do so, be sure to join me in the next blog article as we continue to explore "The Science of Getting Rich" by Bob Proctor. Until then, be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

Future You University    "Like" FYU on Facebook!     Podcast on iTunes     Podcast RSS feed



No comments:

Post a Comment