Wednesday, December 18, 2013

How To Make Things Happen


Before we get started, if you HAVE NOT at LEAST read and/or listened to yesterday's article - DO THAT BEFORE YOU READ THIS!
 
The information in yesterday's post is not just a one-day thing! Make it an on-going process that you involve yourself in and allow your mind to expand DAILY as you do so!
 
Now, let me also say this - today's blog article CAN be read and applied individually and can be applied to any and every area of your life. Make sense?
 
However, as part of this series that began last week, I really want to stress how important it is for you to be fully involved in this whole set and ESPECIALLY by connecting yesterday's information to what I share with you today from Bob Proctor.
 
Now, as I have been doing for the past couple of posts, I've highlighted in color the part of this post that comes directly from the notes I took from the presentation by Mr. Proctor so that you can differentiate between my thoughts and his. You won't find much "colored" words in this post (as you can already see for yourself) because, again, what I'm sharing with you from him is very simple and powerful and to the point.
 
So, in specific relation to the discussion from the last post about sharing one way to make the things discussed there become a reality, I share Mr. Proctor's response:
 
Things Don't Happen Unless YOU DECIDE That They Will Happen!
 
In other words, if you want that to become a reality in your life then you must first DECIDE to make it happen! MAKE A DECISION!
 
Listen to me! This "decision" cannot be a "half-hearted" response such as, "uh, o.k....uh, sure."
 
THAT IS NOT A DECISION!
 
It's much like what I discussed about so many people's "New Year's Resolution" that is done and gone within a month. That is NOT a resolution. There was no RESOLVE (root word) in the first place to carry that through.
 
So it is with a DECISION!
 
I'm talking an "I will not stop until this is done!" kind of decision. This, my friend, is a real RESOLUTION! "I will do whatever it takes!"
 
Do you have that ability? SURE YOU DO!
 
Is your desire that strong? Only you can answer that one. It IS within you, but only YOU can make that choice, that DECISION.
 
Look closely at what I shared from Mr. Proctor - "Things don't happen..."  This relates to EVERYTHING and EVERY AREA in and of your life!
 
If you've followed me for very long at all, you will know that I, many times, end my discussions with, "It's up to you! It's YOUR choice!"
 
As is often said, your "WHY" must be strong enough to bring about such a decision in your life Again, specifically in regards to the last blog article, you must be willing to answer the questions presented there..."How would your life change if..."
 
For things to change, YOU must change.
 
The only way YOU can change (and/or change the things in your life that you want/need to change) is to make a DECISION to do so.
 
So, you up for it?
 
Only YOU can decide.
 
Just know, whatever you do or don't do, a decision has been made.
 
Until next time...
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike

Future You University     "Like" FYU on Facebook!     Podcast on iTunes     Podcast RSS feed

No comments:

Post a Comment