Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A View of Hope


"As long as there's breath, there's hope" - Mike Spillman
 
Yeah, that's one of mine and it does actually fit into what we are going to talk about today.
 
Re-read the words in the graphic above and think about it.
     1. Have you made mistakes?  (Yes)
     2. Have you ever failed at anything? (see #1)
     3. Have you ever done anything right? (Yes)
YOU ARE HUMAN!
 
Whether you tried and failed or failed because you didn't even try doesn't really matter. What matters is the fact that, since you are a human and you are alive, there is HOPE for a turn around and HOPE for a celebration of success!
 
Mistakes and failure are a part of life! There is no way around that fact. But, as has been mentioned several times in the last few blog articles and podcasts, what you DO following your failures is what matters most.
 
I FAIL!
 
I STRUGGLE!
 
I don't always do what I set out to do and I don't always do "it" successfully. That's a fact.
 
BUT...I still know that the very fact that I'm alive and breathing points to the fact that I still have the chance to change things and make them better. I still have the chance to LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FAILURE and make positive progress from here on out.
 
Will I still make mistakes and fail at times? YES. Again, just a fact of being alive.
 
BUT...hopefully I will continue to improve on what I learn from each of these negative episodes and I will begin to experience them less and less.
 
As we talked about in the last article, let each one of those failures become a stepping stone on your way to success.
 
HOPE.
 
We all need it, we all must have it in order to continue on. Take a look, see it, feel it, know it, believe it, bask in it and be grateful for it.
 
Beautiful, isn't it?
 
It's there for you each and every day that you are alive.
 
Take that fact and use it to your advantage and, as you do so, be sure to...
 
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike
 

                                          Make money from home with Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment