Sunday, March 2, 2014

Action Removes Doubt


If you've never taken the opportunity to do so when I have mentioned this before, I want to tell you that you NEED to go to www.DaniJohnson.com and check out what this lady has to share and offer you and anyone that goes to her site. There is a LOT of free stuff for you there. This lady KNOWS what she is talking about - that's why I share stuff from her so often on the Facebook fan page that you can access here.
 
It's been said many times in many different ways by many different people but what you see said in the graphic above comes from Dani Johnson for this day: "ACTION takes you out of doubt, while doubt takes you OUT OF ACTION!"
 
Doubt - or FEAR - can and will paralyze you, freeze you, to the point of doing nothing. This only creates more doubt and/or fear due to the lack of results. It is a vicious downward spiral that CAN be corrected but it can only be corrected with ACTION!
 
Hey friend, I'm speaking to myself here as well!
 
I did come up with this little phrase a few years back that applies today: "If you want the plan to work you must work the plan!"
 
There was a time in my life a little over twenty years ago when I was out of work and, partly due to this, I slipped into a deep depression. One of the most frustrating things about this was also something that added to the depression. The very thing(s) that I knew I NEEDED to be doing - HAD to be doing, I did not - COULD NOT, do. I KNEW that I needed to get out of bed and go find a job - ANY job...but I just couldn't do it. Now, if you've never been through that I understand that you cannot understand that concept but, if you have been there, then you know exactly what I'm describing.
 
The very thing I needed to do to help (at least to some point) my current state of affairs was not being done which simply added to the frustration, depression and desperation.
 
I promise that I'm not trying to be over-dramatic on this but it really does relate to what we are talking about today.
 
ACTION is a necessity in ANY desire and attempt toward improvement in any area of life. Specifically for this discussion, ACTION is a necessity in any job or opportunity designed to help improve your financial situation.
 
Many are afraid and/or doubtful of their ability to do what is needed and, as a result, add to their own frustration and desperation - and DOUBT - by their very actions (or LACK of actions).
 
To change up a well known commercial phrase: "Just GET UP and DO IT!"
 
You've often heard that the only way to overcome a fear is to face it.
 
ACTION removes doubt AND fear.
 
It's as simple as that but, at the same time, one of the hardest things to DO. But, do it, you MUST!
 
And, as you do so, be sure to...
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike
 

                             Make money from home with Mike!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment