Sunday, September 14, 2014

Starting Over...AGAIN

 
So, maybe you're having to "start over...again".  SO WHAT?
 
The main thing is that you DID NOT QUIT and that you are getting back up and making another effort, right? RIGHT!
 
As I was preparing for this blog by looking over some graphics to use, I came across one that read, "Tired of starting over? Then STOP QUITTING!"
 
Honestly, I think that was one of the dumbest things I've ever read! If you are starting over you certainly HAVE NOT QUIT!
 
Think about it. If you had quit, why would you be "starting over"?
 
YOU WOULDN'T!
 
If you QUIT, you simply lay down by the side of the road and stay there. You don't get back up and you sure don't do what it takes to make another attempt at going after and reaching your goals and dreams.
 
What invention do you think was ever created the first time that it was ever attempted? (I can answer that question for you - NONE!).
 
Sure, there have been some inventions that were created by mistake but, when you actually think about it, that was not THE invention that was being sought! Successful inventions take attempt after attempt after attempt!
 
How many attempts did the Wright brothers try before getting their plane off of the ground for that very short flight? How many attempts did Alexander Graham Bell make before he successfully got an answer on the other end of that telephone? Some - like the 1,000 "failed attempts" by Thomas Edison - have been well documented but, be assured, this is true of ANY real invention!
 
So, you are NOT quitting when you are STARTING OVER...regardless of how many times you have had to do so.
 
Be sure to listen to today's podcast for more and please share the blog AND the podcast with as many as possible. Also, be sure to take a moment to read my "extra note" below the links.
 
As always, thank you for taking the time to read today's blog and, as always, be sure to...
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike
 
  
SPECIAL, ADDITIONAL NOTE FROM MIKE!
Hey guys, I just wanted to share this note with you that ties in with today's topic. PERHAPS you have had to try to "start over" with your finances time and time again. PERHAPS you are tired of having too much month left over at the end of your money.
WHAT IF I could share with you a way to PAY OFF YOUR DEBT without having to even increase your income?
That's right! This is NOT a "money-making" scheme to try to get you to sign up for. Nope! This is a "tried and true" plan that WORKS in helping show you how to systematically REMOVE and EXTINQUISH your debt once and for all.
When I was at the Dani Johnson event in San Antonio, Texas this past July I got to see FIRST HAND the group of people that had paid off TONS and TONS of debt all while increasing (that's right, INCREASING) their income at the same time.
Like I said, this is from Dani Johnson - you've heard me talk about her time and time again. She has a PROVEN SUCCESS TRACK RECORD in several areas and this is DEFINITELY one of them.
Just so you know, I am an affiliate of this program (and, by the way, my wife and I DO own this program ourselves!) and do receive a commission off of each sale.
Thing is, I can't and won't EVER promote somthing that I do not believe in 100% myself.
So, check it out, read the information for yourself and think about positioning yourself to where you NEVER have to "start over" financially again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment