Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Change Your _______, Change Your Life!


I'm sure, like me, you've heard all kinds of ideas and thoughts on how to "change your life", right? 

So, who is right? Like the image above says, "I want to change my life - but HOW?"

I recently have come across a couple of more that, on the surface, seem a bit "funny" in what they claim will change your life. One says that "changing your WATER" will change your life while another says that "changing your BLENDER" will change your life. 

Again, on the surface, these both seem a bit odd but, at the same time, when I (you) understand that they both are basically stating that, by changing what you put IN YOUR BODY, you can change your life, they make a bit more sense. Don't they?

There are all kinds of ways that we can change our life in a physical way and, yes, what we put INTO our bodies is a big part of that as well as what we DO WITH our bodies (such as exercise). And, as a benefit of that, our attitudes will often improve and we have a "brighter" outlook on everything around us. 

But what about NOW? What about "where I am" right now, regardless of the amount of exercise I am (or am not) getting? Yes, I understand the need for being more careful about what I put INTO my body, but what about TODAY while I'm still trying to improve in that area?

Here we go, friend Once again, it's going to sound "too simple" but, like I've mentioned before, "Many times the PROFOUND can be FOUND in the simple!" - don't miss that point. So, here it is: "CHANGE YOUR MINDSET, CHANGE YOUR LIFE".

Here's a shot of the little card I have on my "focus board" that reminds me to FOCUS on what is important. It's one that I've shared with you before but I want to use it again, as a reminder of this fact...
Take a close look at this and I honestly believe that there is not any way that you won't see what I'm saying is TRUE. (Notice: I didn't say it was easy, I said it was TRUE.)
Part of this process is something that you are doing right this very moment - reading this blog article about having and maintaining a positive mindset and attitude.  Another easy step that you can add to that is to listen to the podcast that goes along with this article by clicking HERE for the iTunes access or by clicking HERE for the RSS feed

That's right, daily - DAILY - simple, small steps repeated (guess what? DAILY) consistently will lead to CHANGE. That is true in any area of your life, good or bad  It's never too late to break a bad habit and it's never too early to develop a good one. And, friend, THIS is a good one!

The only way that you can change your BEHAVIOR (what you DO) is by first changing the way that you THINK which will develop the foundation of your BELIEFS

Do you want different RESULTS and a different/better life? Then it is imperative that you change what you think and believe and then, as a result, change what you DO.

DO and LIVE what you BELIEVE or you will be miserable. 

Again, be sure to listen to the podcast to get additional input and thoughts on this topic and  NEVER, EVER give up on improving and changing your life. If you haven't done so, go back a couple of articles and read the one on "The 4th Quarter" as well as the last one on being SO positive that negative people won't even want to be near you. 

Get it? Got it? GOOD!

Until next time, whatever you do, be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike





No comments:

Post a Comment