Sunday, September 1, 2019

As You Get Older

I don't remember how long ago I wrote the following words for today's blog article...I wish I had included the date at the bottom of the writing. But, I did not.
I would GUESS that it was five or six years ago which would put it around 2013 or 2014 and, I may be off on that as well.
In my own life, much has changed over those past five or six years and, if I live long enough to experience another five or six years, much more will change as well.
I hope you enjoy reading this but, more importantly, I pray that you will TAKE NOTICE of what is said and allow it to make an impact on your life now and "as you get older".
(You may need to click on the image to enlarge it if you can't read it as is)


I'd love to hear your thoughts on this topic. Please share them with me on my Facebook page (link found below). 

And, as you go through each passing day, always be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

Future You University   FYU on Facebook!   Podcast on iTunes   Podcast RSS feed

YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment