Tuesday, November 24, 2020

It's Coming!


 Sharing the potential numbers for "PROJECT 141" is still on it's way...it's just been delayed a little bit.

WHAT HAPPENED? Simply put, I got a little ahead of myself and put together some wrong projections that would have been very misleading...yeah, it happens with this old guy and I apologize. You may have even seen the video that I posted with those projections. As soon as I realized what I had done, I removed the video and all links to it as soon as I could.

I plan to put up the new video either tonight (Tuesday, 11.24.20) or tomorrow (Wednesday, 11.25.20) so be watching for it.

Once I get it posted I will add the link to the previous blog article that I have been using to direct those through every article and video up to this point.

Until then...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"


Mike


YouTube  



No comments:

Post a Comment