Friday, December 25, 2020

If Not Now...WHEN?


 For the past several weeks I have been sharing information with you about "Project 141: The One Year Social Media Work From Home Experiment".

Have you been following along? Have you been considering the things that I have shared and presented to you? Have you considered what this COULD possibly do and mean for your future?

Or, perhaps, you HAVE actually seen all of this information but you are thinking that this is like so many other things that you have seen or heard of and you are just going to pass it on by without even asking me any questions.

If enduring the pandemic and all of the hardships that have come from it has taught us anything in 2020, it SHOULD be that we MUST do something FOR OURSELVES to help provide income for ourselves and our families.  

Many business owners have had to shut down their business that they have had for several years - even decades - due to their business effectively being shut down due to the restrictions put into place with this pandemic. And, as a result, many that worked at such businesses have also found themselves out of work due to the business shutting down. And, still others have been "laid off" or have very limited work due to a great reduction in customers.

See what I mean?

If you are thinking that this is a "once in a lifetime" situation that will never happen again then friend, even though I wish that you were right, I'm here to tell you that it will now be easier than ever before to place such restrictions upon businesses and individuals. 

No, this is not a political post. It is pretty much a guarantee.

So, if not now...when?

What is it that you are waiting for? Have you been "burned" by past experiences trying to "work from home"?

So have I . More than once. And that, my friend, is what makes this so promising. I have been able to put something together that avoids many of the pitfalls that continue to be out there with most all types of home-based businesses that are being offered.

Check this out and see if it is not exactly what I'm saying it is...DIFFERENT in a GOOD WAY.

If you've not been following along, start HERE with the blog article that I have used to post each and every update of information that I have provided up to this point.

Then pray about it. Seriously. Ask God's guidance in this situation about your decision for your future. Then, if you feel PEACE about making this move - MOVE! TAKE ACTION! Ask questions if needed but MAKE A DECISION to finally DO SOMETHING that will not cost you "an arm and a leg". However, it WILL cost you COMMITMENT. That's right, I ask you to commit to this program for one full year - nothing less. 

Though I do not know you or what your current situation is, I am praying for you. I am praying that God will help "open your eyes" to this opportunity that lies before you and I also pray that He will give you a sense of PEACE and CALM in this decision and then, finally, I pray that you will decide to TAKE ACTION with your decision.

If not now...when?

I'm here with you and for you. As you prepare to impact your future in a powerful way, always be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"


Mike


YouTube  




No comments:

Post a Comment