Thursday, June 30, 2022

Question: Is it IMPORTANT and/or NECESSARY to Have a "Plan B"?


 "Plan A" would be your #1 plan for whatever area in your life is being planned an/or discussed. This could be your career path that you plan to choose, for example. 

"Plan B" would be your "backup" plan that comes to be if your "Plan A" or #1 plan doesn't work out. Again, this could be applied to your career path that you have chosen.

Before I get deep into this discussion let me address something that I strongly believe. There are SOME situations that should NOT have a "Plan B" in place. Sometimes we may need to "burn our bridges" or any way of retreat or escape in order to avoid not giving "Plan A" all that we have. In my opinion, a marriage is one of those things that should not have "Plan B" in place. I believe that too many people approach marriage with that "Plan B" approach in place all along. I actually heard a young lady tell me once about her desire to marry a certain young man, "Oh well, if it doesn't work out, we can just get a divorce." How sad

I could do a whole different article on that but, for now, I need to stick to the main focus of this blog article: Having a "Plan B" in place when it comes to your career or source of income.

So, "Plan B"...do you have one? Do you NEED one? It would be great to be involved with a panel discussion on this or even a Q and A session with you in the audience. I'd love to hear your thoughts/answers on those two questions.

If you would, share those thoughts/answers on my Facebook page...I'd love to see what you have to say.

I will be doing a podcast on this topic very soon. In my next article I will share with you my most recent experience in this area. Be watching for it and, until then remember...

YOU'RE HERE FOR A REASON and, whatever you do, always be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"


Mike


YouTube   

No comments:

Post a Comment