Friday, December 29, 2023

I THINK I'm Satisfied...CAN I REALLY KNOW?


 Glad you're here. If you find value in this blog article, please "subscribe" so that you can receive my articles as they come out BUT ALSO be sure to click on the links at the bottom of this article so that you can also LISTEN to the podcast and WATCH the videos.

I do my best to do a submission on the same topic via each of these venues and you WILL benefit by checking EACH of them since I don't follow a script which means you will get THREE entries on the same topic but with EACH of them being a "little different" than the others. This means you get the BEST of the BEST by doing so.

Today's article is a continuation in thought from two previous articles ("Is it Really Fine?" and "ENOUGH is ENOUGH") in which I ended up asking the question: "How can you KNOW if you really ARE dissatisfied with your current situation?"

Don't miss the IMPORTANCE of what I'm sharing with you here (as well as in the podcast and video). GET THIS: If you will answer these questions thoroughly and HONESTLY, your LIFE could very well CHANGE FOREVER in a POWERFUL and POSITIVE way. 

Yes, I know that is a big claim but I stand behind that statement 100%!

READ THIS AGAIN: You need to listen to the podcast and/or watch the video as I go "deeper" there than I will in this article. I'm going to give you the "outline" portion of this important "formula" but you need to go deeper via the other avenues available.

HOW CAN I KNOW THAT I'M NOT TRULY SATISFIED WITH MY CURRENT SITUATION AND THAT IT'S TIME TO TAKE THAT STEP FOR HUGE CHANGE?  (This applies to ANY and EVERY area of your life - relationships, job position, finances, etc.)

Apply it to ANY area by asking THESE 2 MAIN IMPORTANT QUESTIONS (I will be using FINANCES as an example):

     1. Are you SATISFIED with your level of INCOME?

        A. If YES, are you satisfied with what you have had to "give up" in order to achieve that level of income? (Get specific and make a list of what all you have had to give up...how much time? what have you missed out on? GET VERY SPECIFIC!)

            - Then ask THIS question: How long are you willing to continue this path in order to maintain that level of income AND WHAT WILL YOU HAVE TO DO to INCREASE that level? 

        B. If NO, then what will it take in order for you TO BE SATISFIED with your level of income? What will it take for you to go from your current amount of income (specifically list the $ amount) and where you think that "satisfactory level of income" would be (again, specifically list the $ amount)?

            - Make another list of WHAT you will have to do in order to reach that level of income. WHAT WILL YOU HAVE TO GIVE in time AS WELL AS possible missed events, etc. in order to reach that level. Will you have to invest in some additional classes/courses in order to do so. What will that cost be (specifically list that $ amount)

            - How long will you be willing to continue this path in order to ACHIEVE that level of income and WHAT WILL YOU HAVE TO DO to not only MAINTAIN that level but to also INCREASE that level at some point in time?

    2. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR ANSWERS...What then? (Specifically list what you think your options may be).


That's it! Get real, get honest, get specific with your answers and this could CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER. I can actually tell you that - either way - it WILL change your life one way or the other. You will either MOVE FORWARD in a POWERFUL and POSITIVE way or you will remain stagnant which, in reality, means that you will be moving BACKWARDS.

#TRUTH

If this has triggered something in you...leave a comment or go to www.FutureYouUniversity.com and leave a comment there OR contact me directly and share your thoughts with me at: mike@FutureYouUniversity.com

THE GOOD NEWS? I'm heading into this new year with THIS VERY THING at the center of my focus and direction for my own life and for those that are willing and ready to MOVE FORWARD once and for all.

Join me? Let's go!

Until next time...

Whatever you do, always be sure to make it an AWESOME day - who else is going to do it for you?

Mike



No comments:

Post a Comment