Friday, August 7, 2026

DON'T See It? DON'T Want It? DON'T Get It?


 Yes, this is an absolute "FLIP" from the last article I shared with you which was: "SEE IT! WANT IT! GET IT!"  But, you know what? I know that, for many of you, you could easily put the word, "DON'T" in front of each of those and come up with what I have shown on the graphic above.

It's not so much that you "DON'T WANT" improvement in and for your life but you simply can't "See It" which also means that you just "DON'T GET IT". 

I've dealt with and struggled with this for years in my own life. I have always been one to have a big desire for something better. For example, I began this blog and my podcast back in 2009...yeah, that long ago! I had big plans on what I wanted to do and accomplish with my "Future You University" (my "umbrella" thought for all that I do in this area).

But, you know what? I did gain some traction over time but, overall, I've still come nowhere close to what I always planned to achieve. UNTIL...

I'm not going to go deep into this with this article but I did want to "touch base" on this side of the thought process and then, over the next 3 articles, I will address each of these 3 roadblocks that I have faced and that, I believe, many of YOU also face in your plans for a better you.

I will say this, though. IF what I'm describing fits you...describes YOU...then it is absolutely NECESSARY for you to join my FREE community on Skool, which is called, "Finish What You Start". I WILL help you "get over the hump" and FINALLY begin to see some positive movement in your life with your thoughts, ideas and plans for your better future. That's a promise IF you're willing to take that step. 

Sign up/join and introduce yourself in my community and I will connect and welcome you personally and we will go from there. 

 Once again,  the ball is in your court - it's your CHOICE

 
As always..."Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment