Monday, August 3, 2026

What Will YOU Choose?


 Here's a powerful quote from the late, Jim Rohn, that this article is based upon...                                          “Every life form seems to strive to its maximum except human beings. How tall will a tree grow? As tall as it possibly can. Human beings, on the other hand, have been given the dignity of choice. You can choose to be all or you can choose to be less. Why not stretch up to the full measure of the challenge and see what all you can do?” 
 
 I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to hear Jim Rohn speak in person before he passed away. I had no idea who he was when I first heard him but I soon found out that he had so much valuable information that he had been sharing for years that I absorbed everything of his that I could after that. POINT TO REMEMBER: If you have the opportunity - especially in person - to hear someone along the lines of a Jim Rohn,  you need to DO IT and not hesitate! You never know how long that opportunity will exist and making that move could have a profound impact upon your life! (This actually goes along with what I'm talking about in this article today).
 
In the Bible, Genesis 2:7 tells us that God breathed life into man! Wow! That, my friend, is what sets us apart from all of the other living, breathing creatures on this planet.                                                   Because God has breathed HIS BREATH into us - mankind - we have been MADE FOR MORE!!! 
 
But, as Jim Rohn mentioned in that quote up there, we - mankind - have been given the ability and the opportunity o CHOOSE what we want to do in and for our lives.   
 
And, the sad part is, most choose to do far less than they can. Too often, we choose to do "just enough to get by". I mean, hey, why do more?
 
BECAUSE YOU CAN!  
 
What if you began to STEP UP and STEP IN to living UP TO your FULL POTENTIAL? 
 
I'm just going to let that set and "simmer" for you to consider. You need to go watch the video and/or listen to the podcast for more thoughts on this. And then, guess what? YOU NEED TO TAKE ACTION!
#1 action step: SIGN UP FOR MY FREE COMMUNITY ON SKOOL. The link is below and there is NO reason for you not to do so. Unless you just want to stay where you are. In that case, there's nothing I can do for you You have to WANT to make the change necessary in order to reach the life you say you desire.  
 
The ball is in your court - it's your CHOICE
 
As always..."Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment