Thursday, May 21, 2009

Combined Thursday - Memorial Day Information

I apologize for having to do this in this way - but I've been swamped all day today (Thursday) and I'm leaving on a motorcycle trip all the way through Memorial Day..so let me sum a few things up for you here.....


Thankful Thursday- as always - what do YOU have to be thankful for? I took a break from the "Think & Grow Rich" series until Tuesday.

Fun Friday - Unusual sayings - enjoy this look into unusual sayings that you may or may not have heard and DO THE BOOTY SHAKE!

MONDAY - this will be a SPECIAL Memorial Day podcast that I really encourage you to listen to. I feel that this is a powerful message for all of us - regardless of what country you are from.

Enjoy the day, the weekend and, for those in the U.S. - the special holiday to REMEMBER those that have paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms and rights.

Until next Tuesday - OUR 50th PODCAST - "Make it an AWESOME Day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"


Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment