Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Concluding Thoughts on "AutoSuggestion"

Greetings, Friends! It's another WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY and I want to thank you for spending these few minutes with me!

In today's podcast I conclude my thoughts on chapter 4 out of Napoleon Hill's classic book, "Think & Grow Rich". This chapter on AUTOSUGGESTION is the 3rd step on the journey to success (you define that for yourself) and is a very exciting part of this same process.

One thing I did point out in the podcast for today was the fact that Napoleon Hill has some very specific steps (lists) in his book designed to help each of us know EXACTLY how to incorporate these principles into our plans. This chapter has such a list and I encourage you to pay close attention to this - and all - such steps/lists that he has throughout this great book.

What a powerful concept to finally get ourselves to the point where the AUTOSUGGESTION kicks in from our subconscious mind to aid us even when we are in a "down" emotional state of mind. AWESOME!!!

So read and reread, listen and listen again to the inspiring thoughts shared in this chapter - I really loved the empowerment that came from this chapter.

Please feel free to share your thoughts, ideas, opinions, insights and anything else that you have about this study - I'd love to hear from you @ mike@futureyouuniversity.com

And, as always remember -

"Make it an AWESOME Day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment