Monday, May 18, 2009

Magical Monday! - More on FAITH (and an amazing poem)

Good day, friends!

I hope that you begin this WONDERFUL WEEK off on a high note on this MAGICAL MONDAY!
Yes, YOU hold the key to making your day just that - "magical"!

In today's podcast I conclude my discussion on "Faith" (chapter 3) from Napoleon Hill's classic, "Think & Grow Rich".

In this podcast I share a poem found in this chapter and I will go ahead and post it here. Interestingly, there are at least two people listed as the author of this poem and I even found a mention of a third. So, actually, I have no idea who the real author is, but I mentioned Walter D. Wintle as the author but have also found several that list C.W. Longenecker as the author. Regardless, here is the POWERFUL poem that I shared:



If you think you are beaten, you are,
If you think you dare not, you don't.
If you like to win, but you think you can't,
It is almost certain you won't.
If you think you'll lose, you're lost,
For out in the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow's will.It's all in the state of mind.
If you think you are outclassed, you are,
You've got to think high to rise,
You've got to be sure of yourself before you can ever win a prize.
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man.
But soon or late the man who wins,Is the man who thinks he can.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow! Powerful words! And they are TRUE! As we finish this discussion on FAITH or your BELIEF - remember that "What you believe will greatly determine what you achieve!" (my own quote).

I am very passionate about this whole idea - and, when you listen to the podcast you should be able to pick up on that! We MUST stop waiting for someone or something to come into our lives that will propel us to where we want to "land". IT IS WITHIN EACH OF US - you have to develop that believe in order to move forward. Will you?

I also ended the podcast with two quotes that were listed at the end of this chapter. I'll share those with you here as well:

"There are NO LIMITATIONS to the mind except those we acknowledge."

"Both POVERTY and RICHES are the offspring of thought."

We limit ourselves when we need to BELIEVE in ourselves.
Our future (the future you) begins with the seed of thought. Nourish it. Feed it. Help it to grow and develop into the future YOU desire!

Think about it. Share it. Live it. And...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment