Sunday, January 8, 2012

On Your Mark, Get Set...GO!


On Your Mark...Get Set...GO!


It's time. I've been talking and planning on trying to get back to a more consistent schedule with my podcasts and it's finally time to stop talking and start talking.


Yeah. It's time to stop talking ABOUT it and start talking AS PART of it! Know what I mean?


So, beginning Monday, January 9, 2012, I am starting - once again - to get back to my DAILY, 5 minute podcast (daily being Monday - Friday).


What does tht mean as far as my blog?


What I plan to do is a "week in review" blog post where I give a summary of the podcasts topics for the past week instead of a blog entry every day about that particular day's topic.


My current job simply makes it hard to do both and I am recording podcasts 10-15 days in advance in order to do this -- BUT I AM DETERMINED TO GET BACK ON TRACK with my efforts!


Please let me hear from you as you listen to the podcast and/or read the blog.


Thanks!


And remember...


"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"


Mike









No comments:

Post a Comment