Friday, April 4, 2014

Move Up to the Front Row!

 

I don't know about you but I cannot look at this picture and not smile!
 
I also don't know if I've ever seen a more clear illustration than what is shown here. I LOVE THIS PICTURE and the graphic attached to it. Don't you?
 
Look at the progression that takes place from the first row to the third row. There's even a change from the first to the second row though not as dramatic as is shown in the third row.
 
LIFE IS MEANT TO BE LIVED!
 
I love roller coasters and I love to ride on the front row! Now, understand this - I am afraid of heights and the slow trip up to the top terrifies me along with the pause at the very top before the "release" which sends the roller coaster plummet straight down.
 
But I LOVE the thrill that comes once that release takes place. At that point my fear of heights is gone and the thrill of the ride has taken over! (Be sure to LISTEN to the podcast so that you can hear the happiness in my voice as I talk about this).
 
Now, once in a while I have agreed to ride in the middle of the line of roller coaster cars because someone that was too afraid to ride in the front wanted to ride the roller coaster with me. BORING! I could have almost had a tray of food and drink set up in that car and not spilled anything.
 
It was safe and a person could walk away bragging that they rode that roller coaster!
 
Well, technically, they did but they did not experience all that the roller coaster had to offer. The experience that they had when they "rode" the roller coaster was NOTHING compared to what those on the FRONT ROW of the roller coaster experienced.
 
Apply that to life, friend. You may say that you are "living" life but are you experiencing all that life has to offer?
 
You see this even connects to what we've discussed in the previous two articles.
 
Are you - WILL YOU - allow yourself to truly live life and experience all the wonders that are offered by life when you do so?
 
It's up to you but, friend, look at that picture one more time and ask yourself, "Do I want to live and laugh like the ladies in the front row or do I want to sit and chat like the ladies in the third row?"
 
C'mon....let's get on the FRONT ROW and for the the ride of a lifetime!
 
And, as you enjoy that ride, always be sure to...
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike
 

                                         Start your home based business HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment