Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What Will YOU Allow?


"I wish I could lose weight..."
"I wish I could control my temper..."
"I wish I was more patient..."
"I wish I could get a promotion..."
"I wish I had more energy..."
"I wish I were more positive..."
"I wish I weren't so judgmental..."
"I wish my spouse wouldn't keep cheating on me..."
"I wish I could stop cheating on my spouse..."
"I wish I handled time management better..."
 
I WISH, I WISH, I WISH....
 
Look, again, at the graphic and read it OUT LOUD right now!
 
Pay attention! If you don't find your "I Wish" in that list above then apply whatever it is into the occasion - YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS and YOU KNOW that it exists!
 
As long as you ALLOW something to exist and survive in your life, it WILL continue!
 
As long as you keep making excuses, you will continue to ENABLE the existence of this weakness in your life!
 
Yes, you can be an ENABLER in your own life!
 
Friend, listen to the podcast (pick one of the two links below) for more on this.
 
YOU NEED TO HEAR THIS - YOU NEED TO READ THIS - YOU NEED TO FACE THIS!
 
Don't forget, "As long as there is breath, there's hope!" - it's never too late, friend.

Whatever you do, along the way, be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike


Future You University     "Like" FYU on Facebook!     Podcast on iTunes     Podcast RSS feed

                                         Start your home based business HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment