Sunday, July 6, 2014

If You Want Something...


 
I wish I had more income coming in. I wish I had the ability to not worry about so many bills. I wish I had more money in the bank. I wish I got along better with my kids. I wish my spouse and I didn't fight so much. I wish I got along better with my co-workers....
 
You can keep adding onto that list any way that you can (and there are MANY more things that most of us could add) and end up feeling pretty bad about life.
 
Are you ALIVE today? Let me help you out with that one....if you are reading this, then the answer is YES!
 
As you look back at that "list" of things that you wish were different there are TWO choices that you have:
    1. Keep doing what you're doing and know that NOTHING will change
    2. Do something that you've never done - MAKE A CHANGE in what you do
 
Continue to do what you're doing and, even as you approach your departure from this life on earth, you will still be whining about what you wish was different.
 
I don't know about you, but I want to come to the end of my life with as FEW regrets as I possibly can!
 
Are there things I wish I had done differently in my past? ABSOLUTELY!
 
However, I cannot go back and change those things. I might be able to do something about the IMPACT of some of those actions but, quite honestly, there are many that I simply cannot do anything about. I can also do all that I can to try to share with my own sons so that THEY don't repeat the same mistakes.
 
Here's the key thing that I CAN do: I can (and will) do all that I can TODAY in a different way so that my FUTURE will not be full of those type of regrets! In other words, what I do TODAY will impact all of my "TOMORROWS".
 
Attending an event like the one that I've been telling you about for some time now MIGHT be something that is totally DIFFERENT than what you have ever done before.
 
THAT'S THE POINT!
 
(Go to www.DaniJohnson.com and click on the "events" tab for the First Steps to Success event next weekend).
 
Hey friend, you DO NOT have to keep making the same mistake over and over again. You can, if you don't change what you're doing, but you do NOT have to!
 
It's up to you....as it always is.
 
As you prepare to CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER, be sure to...
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike
 

                                         Start your home based business HERE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment