Friday, July 18, 2014

What Are YOU Creating?

 
How do you feel?
 
Really, how do you feel? Do you feel stressed out all of the time? Are you uptight? Anxious?
 
Is there a feeling of frustration and/or fear prevalent in your life? Are you overwhelmed with the feeling that our world is doomed for destruction?
 
Do you feel peaceful? Relaxed? Do you rest easily and do you rest well?
 
Now then, are you ready?
WHAT TYPE OF THINGS DO YOU POST ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA?
 
Are you one that constantly posts or reposts "news" reports of horrible things that happen all around the world? Are you one that constantly posts or reposts videos or articles that lambaste "the other side" from your political viewpoint?
 
Are you one that posts/reposts good, happy, thoughtful graphics and/or videos? Are you one that posts/reposts thoughts and phrases that will encourage and uplift those that read what you post?
 
What are YOU creating?
 
That's right...either way, YOU are "creating" the feelings, emotions and reactions in your life!
 
"What you sow, you will reap" or "You reap what you sow" fits this perfectly and so does "the Law of Attraction".
 
What is referred to as "the Law of Attraction" shares the exact same principle as "sowing and reaping" in that it states the following: That which you send out is what will come back to you. If you send out negativity then, guess what? Negativity will come back to you and fill your life. If you send out positivity then yup, you got it, you life will receive and be filled with that which is positive.
 
This was talked about quite a bit at the training that I attended with Dani Johnson (www.DaniJohnson.com) last weekend. I didn't do a blog or podcast while I was gone and I really wanted to put some thought into what my first article would be once I got back on track.
 
The answer basically "slapped me in the face" when I opened up my Facebook yesterday and noticed - it just jumped out at me - how many "negative" posts filled my page. WOW!
 
Hey, let me be the first to admit that I've joined in on some of this in the past. I've really tried to curtail that and control my participation in that type of activity lately and I think I've done fairly well.
 
THINK ABOUT THIS: Not only does it send a negative feeling/emotion to those that read it/watch it/absorb it but it also puts that same negativity into your own mind and soul.
 
Is that what you really want for you life and is it really what you want to dump on someone else?
 
We can try to justify it all we want but, friend, let's get real - NO ONE NEEDS THAT!
 
All that you have is TODAY ("As long as there is breath, there is hope!").  Why not use today and all of the avenues you have to reach out and touch the lives of others for GOOD? Why not share as much POSITIVE information and as many POSITIVE words to those that you may touch instead of negative sludge?

I've dedicated myself to getting rid of this in my own life. Will you join me? Will YOU determine to stop poisoning YOUR life as well as the life of those with which you come into contact?

What you SOW is what you will REAP and what you SEND OUT is what will COME BACK to you.

I hope that you will share this with as many people as you can and that you'll also listen to the podcast (link below) and also share it with as many as you can.

I also hope that you'll take the time to go to my Future You University page on FB (link below) and leave a comment about this there.

It's time for a change, wouldn't you agree? Then let's start NOW, TODAY.

And as you do so, be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

Future You University   "Like" FYU on Facebook!   Podcast on iTunes   Podcast RSS feed

                                         Start your home based business HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment