Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Time is NOW! (Part 2)


Sooner or later the "talking and planning" has to translate into ACTION or it's just "noise pollution".
 
Whatever "New Year's Resolutions" that you put together for this year, talking about them, spending time "planning" for them means NOTHING if you never take ACTION.
 
But, you already know that, right?
 
Talking and planning is safe, while taking action involves a bit more risk.
 
Again, to reach your goals and dreams will DEMAND that you step out of your "comfort zone". If not, it must not be that big of a stretch when it comes to goals and dreams.
 
Listen, I want - encourage - challenge - and I NEED - you to share your thoughts with me on what it is that you are READY TO MAKE HAPPEN this year! Every time that you watch one of my videos, or read one of these blogs, or listen to one of my podcasts, YOU HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE!
 
You can either keep saying and thinking, "Yeah, that's a good idea! That's something I need to apply in my own life!", OR you can take that bold step beyond the talk, and take ACTION.
 
"Change has to take place, and it WILL take place!" - A quote from my video that goes along with this article. (You can find that video HERE).
 
The main thing that I ask you to consider in this particular segment of this series is this: HAVE YOU DECIDED TO SETTLE FOR LESS?
 
There's a "fine line" between enjoying and being aware of your daily life and "accepting" life as it is and deciding that it is all that it ever can be. This kind of thought can easily lead to our "waving the white flag of surrender".
 
"Surrender? Who? Me? NEVER!"
 
That's what we like to think, right?
 
But, let's get real here. The only way for us to make positive progress toward our goals and dreams is to be HONEST about what has been holding us back. Do YOU have what it takes to face the truth head on - regardless of how difficult that may be?
 
You may have struggled and it may seem as if "it" is never going to happen for you but, friend, I want to tell you that I DO NOT think that you have surrendered! The fact that you are reading this right now tells me that this DOES NOT DESCRIBE YOU!
 
You want more than that - you ARE more than that!
 
But, at the same time, if we are not careful - over time - we can begin to weaken and tire and to settle for less. And, if not corrected, we can eventually surrender. And, friend, I KNOW that this is NOT what you want in and for your life.
 
I just hope that I'm able to "stir the BEAST within" that once helped push you forward toward these goals and dreams of yours. Allow yourself to dream again! Allow yourself to believe again! Allow yourself to get excited again!
 
In the next article (the last of this 3 part series) I will be giving you some SPECIFIC things that you can do to help "re-ignite" that spark and fire in your life.
 
You don't want to miss it.
 
Remember, I want to hear from you. I'd love for you to share what it is that you are ready to claim as yours once and for all in your life. Don't be shy - we're in this TOGETHER!
 
Until next time, friend, whatever you do, always be sure to...
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment