Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Seeing With NEW Eyes - The TRANSFORMATION (Part 3)

 

I just finished recording and posting the podcast that goes along with today's article. Be sure to click on the link at the bottom of today's article to listen in. It's always good to LISTEN as well as READ since I don't have a script that I follow. That being the case, the two will not be exactly the same and you may pick up some extra "nuggets" from one or the other!

Let me begin by asking you this question: If you seek and ask God for direction...or ask him to "lead you" in your life and decisions, what does that mean for you and what is it you are "looking for" to where you would know?

That is a HARD questions to answer - at least for me it has been!

Let me ask you another question: How many of these "things" have to walk right in front of you and even "slap you upside your head" before you pay attention and see them for what they are? 

Follow me?

In this "transformation" series that I am currently sharing, I let you in on my wife and I's journey over the past 7-8 months of "seeking" God's guidance in and for our lives. Here's the deal: I've been "in church" literally all of my life and was even in ministry for around 20-25 years or so.

Yet, at the same time, I have known that I have not fully given myself up to fully surrender to God and allow Him to take me and use me in the way that was designed before I was even born.

Oh, don't get me wrong...I KNOW he has used me for His good and glory along the way. I honestly believe your reading of this blog article is a part of that process and I hope that you are always encouraged in the process even though I may challenge you on a few things in and for your own life. 

(Here's what I mean by getting an extra little "nugget" from either the podcast or the article. I didn't discuss this part in this podcast!)

I'm trying to share as much detail as I can in the podcast and, that being the case, I'm not covering very much material or covering a very large "time-frame" in this journey that has taken place over these past few months. But I want to make sure that I "point out" things that have made a HUGE difference even if I didn't fully understand that along the way.

But, I tell you this, friend...even up to yesterday, for example, God is still doing things that make me literally start laughing out loud in how it connected to something else that he "brought across my path" earlier the same day! What's He up to? I don't know for sure but I can sure tell you that He is up to SOMETHING in and for my life!

So, be sure to listen to the podcast that goes along with this article and simply ask yourself this question: "If I ask God to lead me and to guide me...will I do what He says? Will I open my eyes to SEE who and what He may be bringing across my path?" Hey easier said than done, my friend, that is for sure!

One thing I did share in this podcast that I want to be sure and share with you here: Opportunity doesn't always knock! Stop waiting for that to happen! Sometimes it may walk down the sidewalk in front of your house and you may have to run out there and tackle that sucker!

Stop sitting around and waiting. Start watching. Start paying attention - expectantly - for what may be passing before you every single day.

I'd love to hear from you. You can leave a comment here but I'd prefer you to do so on my Facebook page (link below). Either way is good as long as I hear from YOU!

Until next time, remember, YOU'RE HERE FOR A REASON and, whatever you do, always be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"


Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment