Friday, August 27, 2021

Seeing With NEW Eyes - The TRANSFORMATION (Part 4)

As always, if you haven't done so, be sure to go back and read the last couple of articles leading up to this one. I feel that the last one was particularly good.

And, by the way, it was completely different than what I had recorded earlier for the podcast on the same topic (part 3). That's why I strongly suggest that you also be sure to listen to the podcast (links below) to get a "full picture" of my thoughts as I continue to share on this topic.

You'll need to catch up to know what it is that I am discussing as far as this "TRANSFORMATION" that has been talking place in the lives of my wife and I over the past 7 - 8 months...and I'm not done yet!

This time, I begin by mentioning, again, that I had worked on a program that I felt very proud of and very strongly about concerning focusing on some main areas of our lives over the course of one year to see what kind of MAJOR impact/change it could have on our lives. "Project 141" means to focus on "1" thing once a day "4" - "1" full year. AWESOME! This was in November and December of 2020.

Now, fast forward to June of 2021 and, through a course of connections and other actions, I was introduced to a program (a "movement") that had been around for a number of years. Yet, I had never heard of it before and I was BLOWN AWAY when I discovered the main premise of this program. The idea is to focus on 7 main areas of our lives over the course of one year to see what kind of MAJOR impact/change it could have on our lives. Sound familiar? Oh, this program is called, "Oola"

Take a look at the side by side comparison I put together to see how closely these two "programs" mirror each other and, yet, one had existed for years and the other (Project 141), 7 months before I ever had even HEARD of "Oola"

 Coincidence? Some might think and/or say so but, what I have learned (and have said even before this that I believed) is that, in my opinion, THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS COINCIDENCES. 

**Want to hear something REALLY "coincidental"??? My wife is sitting in another chair reading a book while I am typing this article. She is actually reading, "The Attractor Factor" by Joe Vitale (which I will discuss further in this article) and I interrupted her reading and shared with her the "side by side" listings that you see above and then the paragraph right below that. She went back to her reading and started laughing and she told me that, the VERY NEXT SENTENCE that she read in this book mentioned something that caused Joe Vitale to ask, "Coincidence?" (In case you don't get it, read the first word in that sentence right below the graphic. 

THIS IS WHAT I'M TELLING YOU HAS BEEN GOING ON IN OUR LIVES OVER THE PAST 7-8 MONTHS! 

 During this past 7 - 8 month period this type of thing was happening literally every day and, sometimes, several times a day! The same scripture was being repeated to us over and over again from all different sources. I may have read a scripture in my Bible in the morning, heard the SAME scripture in a "randomly" scheduled podcast, heard it on an inspirational video that I watched and, then, the "preacher" focused on that exact same thing "at church" on Sunday! (This was especially true on the topic of "FEAR" that we especially noticed). 

 When I got done reading a book that I had gotten on the "Oola" program I began to search in my personal library for the next book that I was going to read. (I had committed to reading from a book - along with the Bible - EVERY day at the start of the year). I looked over my library 2 - 3 times not seeing anything that really caught my eye and then I decided to pull out the book I mentioned above by Joe Vitale, "The Attractor Factor". Now listen, some of you may already be "shutting the doors" to this because you may have a preconceived notion about what this book is - or isn't - about. I have to admit that I have had reservations on some of the things that I've been listening to (talked about in an earlier podcast and article) and, yes, even reading. 

QUESTION: If you ask for guidance and direction from God, are YOU shutting doors to things that He may be bringing across your path in order help do just that - guide and direct you???

Anyway, as I looked through the book I did notice that when I read it through the first time (back in 2007) when I first received the book that I had not underlined or highlighted one paragraph, sentence or even a single word! All I can say is, you should see that book now! "Underline City"!!

I know, without a doubt, that I was "supposed" to read THAT book at THAT time! There were just too many things that were "going along" with all of the other happenings in our life and it was continuing to impact me - and my wife - as we continued down this path. Accident? Coincidence? Again, I don't think so!

I'll close with one more example for this article but, know this, there are several more that I will be sharing over the next couple of articles. Here's the kicker: THEY STILL KEEP HAPPENING EVEN TO THIS DAY (remember my wife's reading that I mentioned earlier?). 

With this Oola program (by the way, let me know if you'd like to find out more...I've added a link to my website for more information on that program), I've been involved in what has been called an "Inner Circle Call" on Saturday mornings. On this particular Saturday morning I shared some thoughts that I had on the power that is found in Ephesians 3: 20-21 (look it up) and how it had impacted me that week when, one of the ladies on the call - B.J. - held up a mug that she had sitting on her desk with the EXACT same scripture on it! Again...you believe what YOU want to believe but, friend, I KNOW that it is NOT "just a coincidence". 

So, again, I'm going to ask the same question that I asked earlier... If you ask for guidance and direction from God, are YOU shutting doors to things that He may be bringing across your path in order help do just that - guide and direct you???

 Something to think about, isn't it? I'd love to hear from you and, if you would, please leave a note below the posting of this blog article link on my Facebook page (link below). I'd love to hear from you.

Until next time, remember, YOU'RE HERE FOR A REASON and, whatever you do, always be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"


Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment