Saturday, August 14, 2021

Seeing With "New" Eyes

Yes indeed, it HAS been a while since my last blog article! That was what one calls, "stating the OBVIOUS", right? 

I had been talking about doing another podcast and blog article for several weeks (months?) now and, the other day, I got a "nudge" from someone that shared their new podcast with me and I told her that she had inspired me to, once again, do something that I have always loved doing...sharing my thoughts and encouragement with you.

So, let's do a little "catch up" about where we left off and what has taken place over the last 6 months or so.

For the most part, I last shared information with you about my program that I called - and still call - Project 141. As a matter of fact, if you don't know what I'm referring to, click the link below this article and it will take you to all of the information about that program. (By the way, I went through all of the videos that I put together on that program recently and, I have to say that I was impressed with the amount of information as well as the QUALITY of the information that I shared about that program!) 

Now then, to be honest, I've not really done anything with the FINANCIAL aspect of that particular program...the "vehicle" that I had picked out for that particular section of the program, and that's o.k. I have actually followed along with the principles that I set out and have seen MASSIVE improvement in all areas of my life!

One last note (at least in this article) about Project 141...I'm not done with it yet! 

Now, let's fast forward 6 or 7 months AFTER the development of that program. This is when I was introduced to a program that I had never heard of but that been around for several years. What got my attention was the fact that there were 7 major "life areas" that they promoted as areas that we all need to focus on, work on and move forward on over the course of a year. WHAT????

I do not believe that this (or pretty much anything else) was a coincidence and I have been a part of that movement for the past month or so and it's been a real blessing in and for my life. 

In the podcast I use the analogy of what happens when you buy a "new to you" car (new or used). Now that you are driving this particular make and model of vehicle you now notice that there are a LOT of people driving that same make and model car. I mean, it's like they are EVERY WHERE!

Question: Are they "all of a sudden" all getting out on the road at the same time? Nope, they were there all along. Your focus was just not where it is now that you drive that particular similar vehicle! (What you focus on is what you will see!).

And it's not been just that happening that has gotten my attention (you REALLY need to listen to that podcast!). I will get into this with more detail in the next podcast and blog article but, needless to say, my wife and I have been experiencing the "there's another car like ours" syndrome for the past several weeks now and it's been very interesting!

Things that we hear said on a podcast that we listen to every morning. Something a minister says in a sermon or something that a friend posts on social media. Something that I read in a book and even the book that I chose to read in the first place! ALL OF THESE THINGS have been pointing to / calling my attention to the same "message" again and again and again.

I feel that we (my wife and I) are beginning to "see" with "new eyes". Again, go listen to the podcast to catch the full impact of what I am saying here. I will also try to clarify and expand on that very thing in the next podcast and blog article but, I will close with the following thought.

I think this may have been the same morning that I recorded my podcast the other day but it was just another of "those things" that literally "jumped up and down" and was asking me, "ARE YOU LOOKING? DO YOU SEE?"

I had come across a guy online that I had never heard of before and I clicked on a link and thought, "Well, let's see what this guy is peddling" and I was pleasantly surprised (and encouraged) with his main message. And, here's the kicker...the morning after I had "discovered" him is when I opened up an "auto-generated" email from him that listed - almost exactly - the same key areas that I had put together in Project 141 and also in this other program that I discussed. WHAT???? AGAIN???

When my wife came home from the gym, I called her over, showed it to her alongside a listing I had of those things in the other two programs and just sat back and watched as her eyes widened and she said, "That's crazy!" to which I replied, "You know, when you keep seeing this over and over again, it would be completely FOOLISH to ignore it and walk away."

Simple question: Are you foolishly ignoring what is being made clearly obvious to you at this time? Think about it and, until next time, remember, YOU'RE HERE FOR A REASON and, whatever you do, always be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"


Mike



No comments:

Post a Comment