Wednesday, July 29, 2026

I Want EVERYTHING to Get Better...IF

Here's the rest of the quote that I heard from Myron Golden the other day..."I want things to get better IF I can stay the same."

Now, that would be comical IF it weren't so sad. You may be like me in that I've actually known of - and heard - people saying things things that indicate that, indeed, they really DO believe it!

You and I both know, it just doesn't work that way.

You've heard it said many different ways before along the lines of what I put together in the above graphic several years ago. Again, IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE! It's actually "common sense" which, often, is NOT so common. 

What about you? If you admit to yourself that you have settled into this mind trap then ask yourself what are you going to DO to change that mindset? Reading things like this, listening to things like my podcast or watching things like my videos are GREAT tools to use but, friend, if you never actually take ACTION on the things that you absorb and learn...what good does it do you? Here's your answer: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

If you're sick and tired of being sick and tired when it comes to the realization of this problem in and with your life then it's time to put that behind you and, finally, STEP FORWARD and take some action. Would you like me to give you an EASY step with which to begin? 

Sure, keep reading this blog. If you've not done so, start listening to the podcast...maybe several times throughout your day. Watch the videos. Like, follow and share with as many other people as possible that likely struggle with this as well. But, here is likely the BEST and MOST SIMPLE step to take...JOIN MY SKOOL COMMUNITY (the link is listed below) and get involved there.

Why? Because there will be interaction there instead of just reading, listening and/or watching something. As this community grows, you will be surrounded with like-minded individuals that are also on the road to changing and improving their lives. No, this will NOT be a "whiners convention"...that simply won't be allowed. For example, I will be doing a LIVE STREAM tomorrow night (Thursday, 7.30.26 @ 7 p.m. CST) that is only available to those that have joined the community. It will be interactive! If you have already missed that date, join up and be watching because I will likely try to do this at least once a week and, maybe, even 2x per week. 

The link to join THIS particular live event is:  https://www.skool.com/live/flGcrMzhx5s

So, there you have it...a beginning solution to a problem that you likely - like many others - have battled for years. Isn't time to finally DO SOMETHING about it in order to MAKE THAT CHANGE (for the better) in and for your life? Yes. It is.  

And, as always..."Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment