Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Try Something NEW??


So, earlier today I was going to record a video to put on my new Skool Community ("Finish What You Start!") that is linked down below and found that, once I got ready to do so, I could actually do a "LIVE" version. 

I thought that was great and, even though I'd done live steam videos on other platforms but never on Skool, I figured that I could figure it out. But, guess what? I couldn't! At least NOT YET!

And I will.

Now, this is just a very small example of what, for many, is a much bigger problem that often keeps us stuck where we are and afraid to step out and move forward. 

Ready or not, we live in a very fast-paced evolution of technology that can (if learned to be used correctly) make things so much easier for us (you and me) than was possible just a very short time ago.

But, will you step out and "try something new"?

Or, will you simply say, "I can't" or "I don't know how" and allow this new technology to pass you by?

It all goes back to what we have been talking about for the past couple of months talking about the decisions (aka, "VOTES") that we make each and every day and facing the fears that hold us back.

So, it all depends on your DECISION as to what it is you truly want for your future. Yep! It's up to you but I am here to help along the way, if you'd like. (THE great reason to join me in my new Skool Community listed below).

And, as always..."Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment