Friday, March 18, 2011

DID YOU KNOW?






I thought I'd share this information JUST IN CASE those of you reading this blog didn't know that there was so much more available to you on the same topics!

DID YOU KNOW - were you aware - that I also do a daily podcast and "video-cast" of the exact same topic as what you find on this blog each day?

THAT'S RIGHT!

I do a podcast that can be found and subscribed to on iTunes OR that you can subscribe to the RSS feed directly via my website - www.MichaelSpillman.com

And, on top of all of that, I have begun to actually video my podcast as I record it for publication.

HOW DO I ACCESS THE PODCAST AND VIDEO-CAST?

As mentioned above, just go to the website, www.MichaelSpillman.com (this will take you to www.FutureYouUniversity.com ) and look for the "videocast" tab at the top.

Click on that tab and you will be taken to a page featuring my videos. Now, at the top of that "box" showing my most recent video you will find the iTunes logo (which is how you will connect to the podcast via iTunes), an RSS feed logo (much like how many of you have subscribed to this blog) AND a YouTube logo to which you can also subscribe. (Note: The videos shown on this page come straight from my YouTube channel so you can access them either way).

NOW YOU KNOW!

Please send some feedback on the articles/podcasts/videocasts. It really helps me a LOT to know that you are reading and/or listening and that what I am sharing is of benefit to you. Send me a message anytime via email - mike@futureyouuniversity.com

Thanks and, "Make it an AWESOME day!"

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment