Sunday, September 22, 2013

Be Thankful and Say So


 
 

Today I am thankful! It’s a beautiful day, I’m alive and I have so much HOPE and PROMISE for my future. So, yeah, why WOULDN’T I be thankful?

Here’s one important thing about being thankful…express it and express it out loud.
There is just something about EXPRESSING  your thankfulness that impacts you at a whole different level than just thinking it. Think about this as well, if you express your thanks out loud around someone else it also serves as a reminder to them that they, too, have something for which to be thankful and it also may very well lift them up in encouragement.

So, what are YOU thankful for today? Express it and share it in the comment section below. It will encourage you, me and everyone else that reads this and leaves comments.

Thanks!

Oh, and by the way, whatever you do, be sure to…

“Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)”

Mike

This entry was posted in Empower Network

No comments:

Post a Comment