Thursday, June 19, 2014

No Change = No Change!


Pretty much every day I talk to people that say or indicate that they NEED to make a change in their lives. They fill out forms requesting information about a way to change their current circumstances through a home business. Some that I talk to have even filled out extra information that shares WHY they are looking to generate extra income from home and some of these include getting out of debt, looking for better quality of life, more time with the family and - this one shows up more than the others - a lack of job security.
 
Yet, for many of them, when I talk to them they decide that they would rather stay right where they are by saying, "Nah, I'm not interested in that anymore".
 
I often wonder how they plan to make the changes that, apparently, they need to make in their lives. Thoughts like this are what nudged me to come up with the graphic that I put together for this blog. Simply put, "Keep Doin' the Same, Keep Gettin' the Same" and, as well, "Change Nothing, Nothing Changes".
 
We've talked about the realization that change does not take place overnight but that, indeed, we MUST start NOW if we want things to change for the better in our lives.
 
Remember, CHANGE NOTHING, NOTHING CHANGES!
 
I do not believe that you are like those I have mentioned so far in this article. YOU understand the need to take a step toward change each and every day and that, even one small step at a time, you ARE on the road to success with your goals and dreams!
 
If you want CHANGE in your life then you must CHANGE something about your life!
 
Now, as much as you may agree with me on everything I've said, do you understand the importance of attending an event such as the one I've shared with you every day for several days now?
 
Go through the same thought process that I've shared with you so far in this article and ask yourself this question: "Do I need to change something in my life in order to bring about positive change in my life?" Then, go to Dani's web site and do a little research and then ask yourself, "Why not?"

DON'T MISS THIS EVENT! It doesn't matter who you are or what you do for a living, you don't want to miss this life-changing event. You've heard me talk about Dani Johnson many times before right? My wife and I will be attending one of her live events in San Antonio, Texas on July 12th - 13th and we'd love to meet YOU there! Go here to check it out for yourself and get ready to take your life to the next level!





How awesome it would be to meet you there and to connect as we all make some positive change in our lives during this great weekend!
 
Think it over, get real and honest with yourself and, as you continue to take steps each day toward positive change in your life, be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

Future You University   "Like" FYU on Facebook!   Podcast on iTunes   Podcast RSS feed

                                         Start your home based business HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment