Thursday, June 26, 2014

You MUST Start!


I'm so glad that I had the chance to hear Zig Ziglar speak on two different occasions. The first time was around 32 years ago and the last time as a little over a year before he passed. Both were very different types of presentations but both were equally powerful.
 
The first time I heard Mr. Ziglar speak was at a time when he was still full of good health and vitality. He was all over that stage and on fire! The last time I got to hear him speak he was STILL all over that stage but at a much slower pace and with the help of his daughter. He was actually suffering from Alzheimer's and his daughter would have to keep him on track because he would often repeat something that he had already said. I will never forget at one point when his daughter said, "Daddy, you already told them that part." and, without missing a beat, Zig said, "Well, of course I did! I just don't think they got it the first time!"
 
You see, I took advantage of an OPPORTUNITY to hear Mr. Ziglar speak. It was a choice and it required a decision. And I'm so glad that I did. No one now has the chance to hear Mr. Ziglar speak at a live event anymore. Never. That can never happen again.
 
Friend, yes, I am VERY serious about this even coming up and about Dani Johnson. Listen, if you haven't done so yet, GO to her page and just look around, read the free articles and listen to the free recordings and you will quickly discover that she is a TREASURE and the OPPORTUNITY that is before you to learn and be taught by this powerful woman is just that...an opportunity.
 
Attending or not attending is a choice that is before and, yes, it does require a decision. YOUR decision.

DON'T MISS THIS EVENT! - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! It doesn't matter who you are or what you do for a living, you don't want to miss this life-changing event. You've heard me talk about Dani Johnson many times before right? I will be attending her live event in San Antonio, Texas on July 12th - 13th and and also for the Business Workshop on the 14th and I'd love to meet YOU there! Go here to check it out for yourself and get ready to take your life to the next level!

I can promise you this - you will NEVER REGRET attending this event and you will be THANKFUL that you DID attend when you had this opportunity to do so.

This, literally, could be YOUR "starting point" to greatness. Yes, I DO believe in it that strongly. Look at the quote from Zig Ziglar above again: "You don't have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great."

Bottom line: STOP waiting for everything to line up perfectly. STOP waiting for opportunity to send you a personal invitation. STOP making excuses and START taking action.

Remember what I said recently? "Chang Nothing - Nothing Changes".

I look forward to meeting YOU in San Antonio! Until then, be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike
 

                                         Start your home based business HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment