Monday, March 2, 2015

Celebrating 6 Years!


Yes, absolutely, it's hard to believe that it's been SIX YEARS since I did my first blog and podcast back on March 2, 2009. But, it's true and here we are today...SIX YEARS later!
 
First and foremost, I want to THANK YOU for being a part of this journey. Some of you may have been a part of FYU from the beginning and, others of you, may have just now found this avenue of positive information and encouragement.
 
Either way, I humbly say, "THANK YOU!".
 
For those of you that have followed along for a while you will know that what I'm about to say is true: The journey that I have taken with Future You University is simply a representation of LIFE.
 
There have been high points and there have been low points. There was actually even a period of time when I had to "close up shop" and stop doing both the blog and the podcast, but I came back after a period of time.
 
THAT'S LIFE in a nutshell, is it not?
 
Sure, you can say (and I even use the phrase on the podcast) that I "quit" for a while but I'd rather look at it as that I took a break until I got some things straightened out and then I cam back and picked up where I left off.
 
Am I where I want to be after six years? Am I satisfied with my progress at this point?
 
NO!
 
And I won't give up...I'll never give up.
 
And, neither should you. You WILL get knocked down but, friend, don't stay down and don't give up - GET UP and KEEP PUSHING FORWARD!
 
Take a few moments and listen to the podcast and enjoy some "different" music that I put together myself for this podcast. Well, actually, I had used it for another anniversary in the past but, I put it together and used it for that purpose.
 
I would be amiss if I did not mention that today is also my son, Jeremy's, birthday as well! What a great day!
 
And, finally, as I step out moving on toward year seven, I seek your continued support and input. Please visit the links below and become a part of the fan page on Facebook. I'd love to hear from you.
 
Until next time...whatever you do, be sure to...
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment