Saturday, April 21, 2018

The Timeline for "The Final 100"

O.k. folks, I have a major announcement about my podcast and, perhaps, even my blog coming in the very near future.

I recently recorded podcast #897. Believe it or not, this is way less that I thought it would be at this point based on the beginning on March 2, 2009. Yes, it IS a great accomplishment and, yes, I am proud of this accomplishment but I have decided that it is time to make some major changes to the podcast and, again, maybe even the blog.

I will record two more "regular" podcasts (898 and 899) and then I will record #900, the first of "The Final 100". Number 900 will be a preparation podcast detailing what is going to be taking place but I will give you a quick insight here.

If you have followed me since the beginning of this year (2018) then you know that I plan to be a part of the John Maxwell Team by the end of this year. Once I do that I will begin working on putting myself into a position of doing far more in the area of public speaking, etc.

Once I get to that point (starting to speak and do other things) I will then begin the completion of "The Final 100". Once I reach #1,000 I plan to stop with the podcasts - at least in the way that I've done them for the past nine years.

How long will it take before I do podcast #901? At this point I have no idea.

What does this mean as far as this blog? Again, to be honest, I have no idea.

Here's what I DO know...you can keep up with all of this by going to the fan page on Facebook.

"The Final 100" will more or less be a "re-launch" of the podcast and maybe even the blog.

Again, you will be able to keep up with the details via the Facebook link...be sure to do so and also be sure to stop by and make a comment from time to time.

Be sure to watch for those final two episodes of the podcast and the blog articles that will go along with them!

Until next time, always be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike


Future You University   FYU on Facebook!   Podcast on iTunes   Podcast RSS feed

YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment