Monday, June 15, 2009

Another "MAGICAL MONDAY' - the Beginning of YOUR "Magical Week!"

I want to take up an article just on this point.

TODAY IS "MAGICAL"!

MONDAY'S ARE "MAGICAL"!

Think about it - YOU have the ability, the POWER, to make today whatever you want it to be! Oh, I know, there are some of you that are arguing with me right now about this, trying to tell me that I don't know your boss or I don't know the stress you're under or a million other things.

Hear me - IT DOESN'T MATTER! Oh, I know it matters as far as "is it important" to you and your life. However, when I say IT DOESN'T MATTER, what I mean is this: regardless - REGARDLESS of any or all of these "things" that you want to mention - you STILL have the ability and the power to make today whatever YOU choose!

Why dread Monday? Why not, instead, realize that you have the chance to set the tone, not only for your day, but for your whole week! YOU chart the course! Do you understand that?

If you have been following my podcasts and/or this blog then you should have begun, by now, to understand the POWERFUL FACT (yes, FACT) that we DO have the ability within each of us to CHOOSE our path for the day. Will there be roadblocks? Sure there will. Will there be people trying to sabotage what we have planned for our day? ABSOLUTELY!

But (and this is coming in my next article once I finish this) BE PERSISTENT and STAY ON COURSE - THE course that you have set for your self and your mindset.

TODAY... and the REST OF THE WEEK!

Yes, you can!

And, while you're at it....

"Make it an AWESOME Day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment