Sunday, June 21, 2009

Podcast Status UPDATE

Hey friends....

As of Sunday night, most of the issue has been resolved with my podcast. Friday's podcast is now up on iTunes as well as the hipcast connection that you click on (the orange button over in the right column) here on my blog.

On my website (www.FutureYouUniversity.com) when I access it through Mozilla Firefox it is up and the latest podcast is available. HOWEVER, (at least on my computer) when I access my website via Internet Explorer there is still a problem with ANY of my podcast being available - we are still working to resolve that problem.

Thanks for your patience and I encourage you to really take a listen to my SPECIAL MESSAGE that I put up for my "Magical Monday" podcast.

And, as always...

"Make it an AWESOME Day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment