Monday, June 8, 2009

Magical Monday - What's Up With His Voice??

Good "Magical Monday" to all of you! I meant to expand on this thought a bit more in today's podcast but ran out of time doing my tour of the "new and improved" website at: http://www.FutureYouUniversity.com
If you haven't had the chance to take a look yet - GO AHEAD AND DO SO NOW! I like it!

Now for the "What's Up With His Voice" part of the title - if you've listened to the podcast already, you know. If you haven't - you'll know as soon as you hear me start out with..."Awwwwwwright!"

I woke up Sunday morning with a sore throat, an extremely low voice and the inability to talk much (now, for me that's HUGE!). However, I did speak Sunday morning and Sunday evening and, by the time I got to my podcast it was in pretty sad shape!

This morning, it's even worse so I'm hoping that, by tonight, when I record my podcast for Tuesday it will be improved. If not, I'll do it anyway, but it will lack the energy and enthusiasm that I like to "bring to the table" so to speak.

But, you know what? It's MAGICAL MONDAY and we press on - REGARDLESS! Isn't that right? No matter what obstacles may come my way - I WILL press on and move on in a forward direction. I am DETERMINED! I am FOCUSED! I am MOTIVATED! I AM MOVING FORWARD! And you can too!

You MUST!
You WILL!

What's so "magical" about Monday? It's the beginning of a new work week and TODAY will help set the tone for the rest of your week. THINK ABOUT THAT! Today will set the tone for the rest of your week. What do YOU want your week to be like? SET THE TONE today with a POSITIVE and POWERFUL mindset and attitude!

It's "magical" because YOU have the POWER in your hands! Believe it or not - it's still true!

So, CLAIM it and OWN it and SET THE TONE for the rest of your "MAGICAL WEEK"!

And, as always...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment