Monday, June 8, 2009

REAL LIFE PROOF (of the power behind "Think & Grow Rich")

Hey friends, I HAD to share part of this e-mail that I received today about the POWER behind this incredible book, "Think & Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill.

The letter was sent to me from a listener from Texas that has become a good friend of mine in the process. The son to which she refers in the letter is an adult - please notice the IMPACT made from reading just a portion of this great book.


"I just wanted you to know that I took the book to my son last weekend and made him promise me he would read it. He's been very down and out because he was laid off and had been job searching for more than two months. He called me a few minutes ago to let me know that he read the first 3 chapters yesterday and he thought the book was written just for him.

When he got up this morning, he opened the paper and there were several jobs that hadn't been listed before. He got dressed, drove to the first place, said a prayer and walked in with determination to have a job before he walked out. He said, "I refused to take 'no' for an answer."

He starts his new job on Wednesday!! When he told me that, he cried like a baby. He said he had never felt so empowered and that for the first time in many years , he knew he was going to make it. He literally cried, "I can't believe how happy I am right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment