Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Stay POSITIVE

"STAY POSITIVE" 

Staying positive in a negative world is not always easy, but it is ALWAYS important!

Listen, in a world that seems to be doing all it can to flood your life with the negative, it is up to YOU to make sure that you combat it and overcome that attack with POSITIVE information and a POSITIVE influence. 

Yes, it is up to YOU!

And, friend, reading this blog is a sign that you are doing something about this effort in your own life. I also want to encourage you to be sure to listen to the podcast by clicking on one of the links at the end of this article. And, too, part of the process of YOU staying positive is for you to SHARE this positive information with as many others as possible.  

That's one thing that I have noticed about this whole process. I've found that the more I share this positive information (for example, through this blog and through my podcast) the easier it is for me to BE positive, myself. It helps me to focus on the very things that I'm sharing with you and, at the same time, just knowing that I am sharing GOOD, positive information that will help others, puts a positive "vibe" in my own life.



That's the way it is with ANY thing that is good. Sure, you can keep it to yourself, but why would you? It's not like anyone is going to steal it from you so, why NOT share it with as many others as possible? From what I said in the previous paragraph you actually end up expanding the amount of "positivity" in your own life when you share. 

Even when things are difficult, work - make an effort - to discover a positive nugget in the midst of the muck. That's right! Even make a "game" out of it and see if you can't find that nugget no matter how negative it may seem. 

Hey friend, this is just something that helps you make the most of your days. Do all that you can each and every day to STAY POSITIVE and your days will be more fulfilling and your relationships will be better as well. 

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, right? 

Begin the process now - TODAY and, no matter what may come your way, STAY POSITIVE!

And, as you discover the joy that comes with this process, whatever you do, be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

 

No comments:

Post a Comment