Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Every Area Every Day

Relationships (spouse/kids/family) - Spiritual - Physical - Financial
 
On December 15, 2020, I wrote out my plans for the next 3 months, 6 months, 1 year and 3 years. Notice the date that I listed. The above graphic (from Dave Ramsey) came across my social media feed just a few days ago and, as I type this article it is January 6, 2021 - a time difference of about three weeks. 

Why do I bother mentioning that information? Because I always find it interesting the way things like this work. The heading line that you see below the "wheel" above are the areas that I listed on my paper on the 15th of December that I focused on in my plans over the next three years and the items in the "wheel" from Dave Ramsey listed items to focus on for the New Year just a couple of days ago. 

Coincidence? I don't think so.

For years as I have done my podcast, blog articles and videos and shared my thoughts and ideas I have always been amazed when I would read something from people like Jim Rohn, Bob Proctor or others that said basically the exact same thing. 

WOW!

But I've discovered that when you focus on powerful and positive things as others do (like those that I listed along with many more) you will find a similar mindset...a cohesiveness of thought, so to speak. 

For me, it is an acknowledgement that I am on "the right track" in my thinking about such things. 

So, as a continued discussion about my Project 141 and also as a way of introduction of how I am "expanding" Project 141, I want to encourage you to take into consideration HOW you can make improvements in the areas mentioned above every single day of your life. 

Yes, the items listed in Dave Ramsey's "wheel" expand on my thoughts a little more, but specifically, I will be sharing this approach for the following areas in your life, as well as mine: Relationships (spouse/kids/family) - Spiritual - Physical - Financial.
 
Why not start brainstorming these things ahead of time? Why not start NOW thinking about how YOU can implement something on a DAILY basis to improve these areas of your life TODAY...right now!?

Until next time, when I begin to discuss how we can use Project 141 in our relationships, be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"


Mike


 

No comments:

Post a Comment