Friday, April 17, 2009

Fun Friday - Men vs. Women (uh-oh!)

I have to tell you that I probably had more fun doing this Fun Friday podcast than just about any other.

I really want to encourage you to get similar discussions going with your friends at work, church, or whatever --- get people together tonight and just do this for fun - see what you can come up with.

Specifically: What are some things MEN can do that WOMEN cannot?
and.......... What are some things WOMEN can do that MEN cannot?

I'd LOVE to have you share some of your answers with me (mike@FutureYouUniversity.com) so that I can share them on the next Fun Friday podcast.

Now, don't throw stuff at each other! This is for FUN! :)

Enjoy the podcast, enjoy the day and weekend and, don't forget, Monday we will begin a discussion on the 5 points found in the FREE REPORT that you can receive by signing up at http://www.FutureYouUniversity.com

Make it an AWESOME Day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment