Monday, April 6, 2009

Magical Monday! "Making Your Move"

Hey friends! On today's podcast (as promised!) I share an interview with Angie Strader of www.TheWorldNeedsMoreHappy.com about the move she has made in her life.

Here's the thing - as you listen to this interview (perhaps even take notes) notice the PREPARATION that went into her move. Too many people think that they can just decide one day to "make their move" and they have not made the appropriate plans. Now, there's a whole other topic that can be discussed about times when that MAY be the right thing to do.

However, more often than not, it would be a very foolish thing to do. (Yet, if you even check those that just "up and walked away" I still can almost promise you'll find preparation!).

I am going to continue the discussion about this topic ("Making Your Move") on NEXT Monday's podcast (April 13) so we can discuss in further detail the ideas that ran through my head as I listened to this interview.

Check out Angie's site and drop her a note to let her know you were there and that MIKE sent you! No, I don't get anything for that - I just love sharing a friend's passion and purpose.

So, for you today - it's MAGICAL today because "As long as there is breath - there is hope!" and also because YOU have the ability to MAKE this an AWESOME day! Yes, YOU!

So, go do just that! Be sure to listen in Wednesday as I share thoughts on "Reconnecting". I have had the chance to reconnect with some good friends over the past couple of weeks and it has been wonderful.

Join the fun. Share the passion. Spread the word. The POSITIVE word found here at Future You University!

And....

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment