Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday's podcast: "Love Yourself" (part 1)

Hello friends!

What a fantastic day to be thankful, wouldn't you agree?

Today's podcast goes way beyond my ability to cover it adequately on my podcast - even though I am continuing it at least to a "part 2"!

Loving yourself is a struggle that every one of us deals with at one time or another in our lives and it is one thing that absolutely impacts every area of our lives. IT'S MASSIVE!

I'd love to hear any thoughts and additional comments that you may have on the topic - shoot me an email at: mike@futureyouuniversity.com

TOMORROW is "Fun Friday" and I will continue the fun topic of "Men vs. Women" - be sure to listen in and share any additional thoughts you have on that as well - COME ON, share those funny lists of your own you've come up with!

AND FINALLY - I need you to kick into ACTION concerning my upcoming SEMINAR!! I've posted the promotional ideas on here in a post from yesterday as well as on my website (www.FutureYouUniversity.com)

Have a fantastic and THANKFUL Thursday and, as always....
"Make it an AWESOME Day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment