Monday, April 20, 2009

Magical Monday - STOP WAITING!

I want to encourage you to be sure to listen to today's podcast entitled, "Stop Waiting". This is the first point of five that are included in the FREE REPORT that you can request at my website (http://www.futureyouuniversity.com/). I will be using these five points for my podcasts this week and, part of next.

Due to that, I'm not going to write a lot here about the podcast - get the report and read what is there along with listening to the podcast. However, PLEASE - I'd love to hear any additional thoughts that may come to your mind on these things. Send them to me at: mike@futureyouuniversity.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIG SEMINAR PROMOTION ANNOUNCEMENT coming
this Wednesday, April 22nd!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't want to miss this! Also, please be thinking about some of the things concerning this first seminar event. I NEED YOU! I will be calling you to action on a few things in connection to this first event - so please be ready to hear the announcement and be ready to go into action.

Make today "magical" - it is YOUR choice!

Remember...

"As long as there is breath - there is hope."

And, don't forget to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike Spillman

No comments:

Post a Comment