Friday, April 29, 2016

More From "The Board" - My 7 Daily Affirmations

7 Life-Changing,
Life-Directing,
Powerful
Daily Affirmations!
1. I am somebody SPECIAL!
2. I AM ABLE to accomplish GREAT things!
3. I AM ABLE to TOUCH and CHANGE many lives for the better!
4. I will not allow ANYONE to determine the size of my dreams!
THEY ARE MINE!
5. I AM A GIVER - not a taker!
6. I WILL take steps on this journey TODAY!
7. I CAN! I WILL! I MUST!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I have these posted on my "Power Board" just as I do the other notes that I've shared with you over the past couple of articles. This one has not been up quite as long as the others but I did formulate these back on August 21, 2008 and I've had them posted ever since that time.
What I'm going to do is post a link from this blog for each one of these 7 steps. I have written and done podcasts on these affirmations on more than one occasion but, since I was doing a series on things that I have on my "Power Board" I wanted to also go ahead and share these with you.
I will be doing an updated podcast on this topic, so be sure to click either the HERE for the iTunes link or HERE for the RSS feed to hear my latest thoughts (and additions) to these powerful affirmations.
So, here they are, in order. Just click the link for each one and read the original article that I wrote on this topic...
1. I AM SOMEBODY SPECIAL! 
2. I AM ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS!
3. I AM ABLE TO TOUCH AND CHANGE MANY LIVES FOR THE BETTER!
4. I WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO DETERMINE THE SIZE OF MY DREAMS - THEY ARE MINE!
5. I AM A GIVER - NOT A TAKER! (Part 1) 
   I AM A GIVER - NOT A TAKER! (Part 2 - on relationships)

6. I WILL TAKE STEPS ON THIS JOURNEY TODAY!

7. I CAN! I WILL! I MUST!

Be sure to listen to the podcast on this to hear a "PLUS ONE" that I've added to this list just in the past couple of months. DO THESE DAILY - get in the habit! Yes, you may feel a little silly saying these things out loud, especially if there are others around. If that's the case, go where you can be by yourself and others can't hear you so that you can CONFIDENTLY and LOUDLY proclaim these affirmations in and for your life!

And, as always friend, whatever you do, be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

Future You University   FYU on Facebook!   Podcast on iTunes   Podcast RSS feed

No comments:

Post a Comment