Thursday, January 4, 2024

UPDATE: Definate & DIFFERENT Opportunity for 202

Just being open and honest on this: I don't have ALL the answers to the questions that you may have. I've just joined myself BUT, from what I've seen and listened to about this program, it is a WIN WIN situation that SHOULD appeal to just about EVERYBODY!

The last "opportunity" that I posted before I updated this article was one that I didn't even know what the actual "product" was at the time. I did find out and, though good and something that some people would want, it did not have that "outreach to and for the masses" that I think would make it easier to promote and grow. That is why I've updated and presented THIS information to you!

Feel free to click on the link to get information on how to sign up (and benefit) for FREE and then you can decide if you want to "upgrade" for $____ month. Now, if you've ever done this type of thing before then you KNOW that the amount per month could be just about anything and it also usually involves extra expenses such as a fee for a website + having to order a bunch of product that YOU have to ship out, etc.

Not here! Are you ready for this? If you decide that you wanted to upgrade to where you would become an affiliate and be able to promote and benefit from those that sign up from your own personal referral link then the cost is simply a one-time fee of $40 + only $9.95 per month!! That's right... $49.95 to get started then only $9.95 each month after that with no "hidden costs/fees" and no "surprises" on that.

EVEN WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR FREE, you will get the BENEFIT of saving $$ on stuff that you already buy (not some "junk" from some online store you've never heard of) AND you will also benefit from a special promotion from one of the savings apps where, when you spend $30, you GET $30 BACK!!

Listen, I've looked for YEARS to find something that made sense and that I felt good about sharing with others. I've also looked for something that others could participate in without "breaking the bank" to be a part of. I also wanted to find something that had a "product" that appealed to EVERYONE (as much as possible) and, friend, I do believe that this is it.

Without going into too much detail, as a paid member, you receive $34 every time someone (yes, even someone that signs up for free) activates their 3 apps (that's the figures you see in the above graphic). If they upgrade, you receive an additional $25. And there are a LOT of other ways that you can be paid on that I don't even understand completely but, honestly, I don't have to!

So, anyway, if you are interested and would like to learn more, just click on the following link:

http://myfreenxr.com/mspillman

 

** Sign up and then SHARE YOUR LINK (just as I'm doing here) to position yourself moving forward**

**WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE?**

Then, don't continue! No obligations. Hey, the way I look at this is that this could be another opportunity for some additional income. WHY NOT?

No comments:

Post a Comment